Guided Mountain Bike Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Elgin, Western Cape
- Product code: MTBHDT
If you have three hours to spare and you're needing excitement, our guided MTB half day tour will blow you away! With versatile mountain bike trails, you'll experience a few challenging moments, easy moments and exciting moments. At the end of it all, you'll feel accomplished and energized for more adventure!
Minimum of 2
· A trained guide
· Silverback STRIDE 275 MD Mountain Bike and a Helmet
· A day permit to access to trails
· Water and a light snack
· Cycling gear
· Clients are to be aware that this tour includes 30km of cycling. It is suggested that they are capable of cycling the distance including various inclines and declines.
· Clients to take note that cycling is done off-road, not on paved cycling paths.
· Routes may vary as trails are closed during stormy weather and day after to protect long-term quality of trails.
· The meeting location of the tour is the Elgin Railway Market (GPS: -34°15'25.50; +19°04'30.09)
· The Elgin Railway Market is only open on weekends with all its traders, however, there is a small coffee shop on site that is open 7 days week.
· The age limit for this tour is 16 years old.
· Transport to the start of the tour is not included.
STARTING AND ENDING TIMES:
Monday to Sunday
· 09h00 – 12h30