Cape Canopy Tour: Half Day Zipline and 4x4 Adventure - Shared Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Elgin, Western Cape
- Product code: CCT
Just an hour from Cape Town, the Cape Canopy Tour is situated in a World Heritage Site within CapeNature’s Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, located in the scenic Elgin Valley.
Rated 2nd best Activity in Africa by TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2019
Voted 2nd best new activity in the World by Lonely Planet for 2015
The tour consists of eleven thrilling slides, some over 300m long, each ending on a platform constructed on the cliffs and fynbos covered mountain slopes above the Riviersonderend Gorge. A unique suspension bridge between a narrow sandstone ravine high above a spectacular double waterfall is guaranteed to be one of the unforgettable highlights of the tour.
Cape Canopy Tour is a fully guided nature experience with a strong emphasis on client comfort and safety. Two trained guides will accompany each group on the 4-5 hour tour. They will provide information about the endemic fynbos and geology of this unique World Heritage Site.
- The price is R895pp, which is invoiced as follows: Guided Zipline Tour (R490); 4x4 mountain transfer (R355); Conservation Levy (R50). This is a package and are not available separately
- Promos and special discount codes are not applicable to the Adult and Child Combo.
- The private tour can accommodate from 1 to 8 guests. You will have a private 4x4 transfer and your own guides on the zipline tour.